We are very excited to announce that our model homes, information centers and design studio are allowed to reopen as of May 7th! We have been diligently working behind the scenes to create a safe experience as you explore your options to build a new dream home. To help keep you informed about what to expect, here are some Frequently Asked Questions and the links below to view our complete Safety Procedure.
- What is the best way to safely tour an information center or model home?
- At this time, we will be open by appointment only during regular business hours. Please call or email Kaylie, our online community consultant, to schedule a date and time for an in-person tour. This will enable our efforts to safely plan for your arrival and make sure that no other visitors are present.
- Call or Text Kaylie at (248) 505-0686 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will other people be allowed in the information center with me? Who will be present when I arrive?
- A New Home Consultant will greet you using the proper safety protocols including maintaining 6 feet of space and wearing a face mask. No other visitor groups will be allowed access to the information center while you are present.
- What steps have you taken to make your information center safe?
- We have been diligent in our preparations to provide a safe environment for your in-person tour. We have performed a duct cleaning and disinfectant application to all of our model homes and added a Germicidal Air Filter to all our HVAC systems. In addition, we have implemented safety protocols to direct our team members on proper disinfectant measures for their personal space and in between visitors. Employees have also familiarized themselves with the symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if they suspect a visitor is ill. For a copy of our complete safety procedures please see the links below.
- Can I enter without a face mask on?
- No. We are following the CDC and Governor recommendations to use a face mask at all time when interacting with others.
- Are you screening visitors?
- Yes. Upon arrival each visitor will be asked several questions prior to entry including, Have you been confirmed positive for COVID-19? Are you currently experiencing, or recently experienced, any acute respiratory illness symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath? Have you been in close contact with any persons who has been confirmed positive for COVID-19? Have you been in close contact with any persons who have traveled and are also exhibiting acute respiratory illness symptoms?
- Can I walk into an information center without an appointment?
- No, per the Governor’s order section 10.h.1: Any showings, inspections, appraisals, photography or videography, or final walk-throughs must be performed by appointment and must be limited to no more than four people on the premises at any one time.
- How are you handling sick or exposed employees?
- Robertson Homes is operating under a strict policy that no employee report to work who is ill, suspects they are sick or has been around some one who has been exposed. Among our team members we are practicing the same social distancing procedures and taking added safety precautions. Any employee that tests positive for COVID-19 will be directed to self-quarantine away from work and will be required to obtain a doctor’s note clearing them to return to work.
- If I feel ill can I cancel my appointment?
- Absolutely. We understand that things can change or perhaps an issue or illness arises unexpectedly. It’s important for us all to take of ourselves first and not put others at risk even if there is just a small chance of infection. Feel free to call, text or email us to cancel and reschedule once your condition has cleared.
Call or Text Us at (248) 505-0686
Via Email: email@example.com
Reopening Safety Response Plan.pdf
Reopening Information Center Operations.pdf
Governor's Executive Order: https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-527847--,00.html